PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I ain't scared of Coops!

fight-me-come-at-me-bro.gif
43A31200-50C4-4F99-A54D-97F084783345.gif

D

Deleted member 41971

At the start of 2022, I estimated that I would hit 2,500 games during the Steam summer sale. The sale is next week I think (might be week after) and I am at 2,598 games in the library. I'm not sure if I should be proud and/or disgusted that I hit 2,500 far sooner than I thought I would- my library is taking on a life of its own!

do you have any ideas of what you want to buy next gaming wise?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I really need to stop reading things at gone 1:30am....I read that and thought "Seriously? Going to buy 2,500 games in the Steam Summer sale? That's a tad excessive!". :ROFLMAO:
Imagine! :ROFLMAO:

The most games I've ever bought at once was 50, so a little short of 2,500. I bought the Eidos Anthology in one of the sales years back for a total of £52 or £53. I thought a quid a game or thereabouts was a decent deal.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
A limited scope deal, but anybody who is on GOG's mailing list should have received a voucher to claim the stunning Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition for free. It's only valid for 24 hours.

D

Deleted member 41971

not a massive deal but until 20th June 2022 25% off lego star wars skywalker saga

D

Deleted member 41971

also has his lordship @ActuallyDenz played this game? if so is it any good as reviews seem reasonable, currently on offer until thurs 23rd June 2022

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
also has his lordship @ActuallyDenz played this game? if so is it any good as reviews seem reasonable, currently on offer until thurs 23rd June 2022

At the risk of breaking the internet, I have not played it. I don't really play multiplayer games, but I'm aware DayZ has a solid reputation!