PC Build Help

JustSomeGuy

This is driving me insane. I built a PC and didn't save it - I have all of the specs saved to gather feedback on once I re-built and save, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the build I configured to get it, and the parts don't all show up under any of the configurations I've tried.

Am I missing something? Is there not a way to 100% build your own PC with ALL parts available on the configurator?

Thanks.

JustSomeGuy

Looking for advice on building a new PC (since I can't find the configurator for my build to ask for advice on at the moment).

I'm looking for an Intel Based CPU, an RTX 3080 Graphics Card & probably around 32GB RAM. Budget is around £2,200-£2,600, but is a little bit flexible. I'll be using it for high end gaming, which includes some multi-tasking and I want it to last a good while.

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is driving me insane. I built a PC and didn't save it - I have all of the specs saved to gather feedback on once I re-built and save, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the build I configured to get it, and the parts don't all show up under any of the configurations I've tried.

Am I missing something? Is there not a way to 100% build your own PC with ALL parts available on the configurator?

Thanks.
There are various configurators, all with different component options.

Also, parts come in and go out of stock regularly, so if you built it a while ago, then it's likely parts have changed and some parts will no longer be available or be out of stock.

But yes, you can only spec a full system on PCS, it's not possible to order part systems.