Spyder’s Vinyl Showcase (With Added Toe)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Underworld - Juanita 2022 remixes

This was a very limited preorder they did a couple of months ago that sold out quickly, no idea how many they issued, but don't think it was a lot, as far as I know it was only available direct through Underworlds online store. I adore this track, these mixes are over 12 minutes long, can't be bad!

20220627_131206.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Justice - Woman

This is a new band to me, supposed to be heavily daft punk influenced.

I've just ordered an anniversary new limited edition of their first album, Cross as well.

20220630_101847.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Forewarning, I've been naughty.

This morning just had 2 Odesza albums come through, In Return and A Moment Apart

And for all you fans there's a toe in there for you

20220701_090116.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So a naughty naughty one just arrived.

This is the Analogue Productions UHQR boxset for Are You Experienced

This is remastered by Bernie Grundman who is a legend in the mastering world. But it's pretty unanimous that even for Bernie Grundman, this copy sounds insanely good to the point people have no idea how he managed it.

The UHQR are Analogue Productions version of the MoFi UD1S and just as good quality wise.

MoFi's are done on "Supervinyl" - The UHQR ones are done on "Clarity vinyl" which is completely carbonless and clear

I'm so excited for this, can't wait. This is my first Analogue Productions copy, and certainly won't be the last.

20220701_150425.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

So a naughty naughty one just arrived.

This is the Analogue Productions UHQR boxset for Are You Experienced

This is remastered by Bernie Grundman who is a legend in the mastering world. But it's pretty unanimous that even for Bernie Grundman, this copy sounds insanely good to the point people have no idea how he managed it.

The UHQR are Analogue Productions version of the MoFi UD1S and just as good quality wise.

MoFi's are done on "Supervinyl" - The UHQR ones are done on "Clarity vinyl" which is completely carbonless and clear

I'm so excited for this, can't wait. This is my first Analogue Productions copy, and certainly won't be the last.

View attachment 34024

your like the denz of vinyl,

And how many records do you own?

great record by the way,

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Activa - New World Sampler remastered just released

This is quite cool, never previously released on record, his alb from 2009 remastered, but only 6 select tracks out of about 30 on the album.

Big fan of this guy.

20220702_132930.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oooo, another late delivery has arrived. Went out for an early dinner and this was waiting on the doorstep when I got back

These are 3 Kendrick Lamar albums. His new album has been really making headlines, but generally his music has been very highly regarded, and I know nothing about it so wanted to check it out.

Top to left to right

To Pimp A Butterfly​

Good Kid, M.A.A.d City​

Damn.​

And then I've pre ordered his latest album "Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers" as well.

20220702_192634.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

Oooo, another late delivery has arrived. Went out for an early dinner and this was waiting on the doorstep when I got back

These are 3 Kendrick Lamar albums. His new album has been really making headlines, but generally his music has been very highly regarded, and I know nothing about it so wanted to check it out.

Top to left to right

To Pimp A Butterfly​

Good Kid, M.A.A.d City​

Damn.​

And then I've pre ordered his latest album "Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers" as well.

View attachment 34033

do you have a vinyl press in your house or what :LOL:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Top to left to right

To Pimp A Butterfly​

Good Kid, M.A.A.d City​

Damn.​

View attachment 34033

Damn is a brilliant record!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is that incredibly limited sale that happened a month or so ago finally come through from the states.

Madeon - Adventure Deluxe LP Edition

20220704_175714.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Some really important ones through today!

Top - Jo Harrop - The Heart Wants
Jo is fairly new on the bluesey / jazz scene but well worth checking out.

Left - Future Sound Of Egypt 500th release series part 1.

Right - Enigma State - In My Fantasy / Enigmatic

20220705_092357.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is Odesza - Summers Gone, their first album from 2016 brought direct from their own website in the states, couldn't find anywhere else that had mint new copies

Given the quality of their 2nd and 3rd albums, so excited for this.

This is all before their upcoming 4th album, the last goodbye due to be released next week.

20220712_182018.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Rather important one from Vinyl Me Please in the US

Justice - Cross 2022 on Gold vinyl, this is the 15th Anniversary club edition, I've not heard the album, but many recommend it as a staple for any digital music collection. Apparently this particular pressing is absolutely flawless.

20220714_091633.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Some nice ones today:

Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound Of Thunder boxset 3 x vinyl

H.E.R. - H.E.R. If you like R&B, this lady is seriously talented, there's a great live performance of her on Tiny Desk, but reminds me of the wonderful Lauryn Hill

20220721_143414.jpg