PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My 2TB games drive is permanently at around 180 to 200GB free which is as low as I'll let it go. Robocop is only around 40GB, so is on the smaller end of the "big" games I want to play, but I still need to complete enough games to free up space for it.

I pretty much decide what I'm going to play next based on how much free space I have and what will fit in that space.

First world problems eh?!
When I do get my GPU upgraded, I'm setting myself a late new years resolution, to go back to my old days when I played ONE game through to completion and wouldn't start another until then.

I got into a really bad habit of having loads of games running concurrently and I genuinely don't know the last game I completed, probably the second Tomb Raider reboot or one of the Batman games or the original Doom.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
When I do get my GPU upgraded, I'm setting myself a late new years resolution, to go back to my old days when I played ONE game through to completion and wouldn't start another until then.

I got into a really bad habit of having loads of games running concurrently and I genuinely don't know the last game I completed, probably the second Tomb Raider reboot or one of the Batman games or the original Doom.
I play a lot of smaller games, and some of those I do power through in between games that take me 50 to 100 hours to complete. Last game I finished was Robin over the weekend. It's a game about someone's experiences with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it's basically about getting through a weekend with CFS.

A single playthrough is around 5 minutes, but there's a few tricky achievements, so multiple playthroughs are needed. All in all probably no more than 20 to 25 minutes needed to see all there is to see in the game. It's also free, permanently, so I guess fits in with the thread.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I play a lot of smaller games, and some of those I do power through in between games that take me 50 to 100 hours to complete. Last game I finished was Robin over the weekend. It's a game about someone's experiences with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and it's basically about getting through a weekend with CFS.

A single playthrough is around 5 minutes, but there's a few tricky achievements, so multiple playthroughs are needed. All in all probably no more than 20 to 25 minutes needed to see all there is to see in the game. It's also free, permanently, so I guess fits in with the thread.

I love the fact that people make games like these, it definitely enriches the genre and builds them up to bigger things down the road.

A friend of mine has CFS, nasty stuff, really debilitating.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I love the fact that people make games like these, it definitely enriches the genre and builds them up to bigger things down the road.

A friend of mine has CFS, nasty stuff, really debilitating.
I'd heard of CFS, but had no idea just how debilitating it was until I tried the game

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
bit of terminator 65% off

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
It's been delayed til the summer unfortunately due to circumstances beyond the boundaries of mere mortals.

I suppose they took one look at your vinyl collection and thought you were some type of time traveller

Doctorwhotracks

da da da, dum dum da dum da da dum

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I suppose they took one look at your vinyl collection and thought you were some type of time traveller

Doctorwhotracks

da da da, dum dum da dum da da dum
I did ironically start collecting vinyl 15 years before I had anything to play it on. And I moved every 6 months with my backpack and a box of vinyl.

Bit nuts.

Now I move once every ten years because of the vinyl.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
About 26 hours too slow my friend. I already posted about it last night!

The publishers Nacon are having a decent sized sale on all their games

oh yeah, found it, :LOL:

i do apologise my lord of steam

Gif эмоции людей согласие