Away for 11 days

Sleinous

Author Level
From the 20th to the 31st i'm in France. I'll take my netbook so i'll pop in occasionally to see everyone's doing. Also to make sure noone's displeasing me by not getting the right hard drive ;)

Sleinous

Author Level
Nah they dont :p Im half frog, but, I dont eat either frogs or snails yuk :p Hopefully I wont get lost lol, more likely to get lost in minecraft xD

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Have a good time Sleinous! I was looking forward to seeing you become the first forum member to break 1000 posts but I guess we may have to wait a little longer for that.

We have decided to create a new user group for our dedicated forums members called "Distinguised Contributor" - I think this will give your posts more merit! :D

Welcome to your new status!

BTW - as the first forum member to reach 1,000 posts we will also have a little prize for you...more to come once you reach this...

Sleinous

Author Level
:O Would this have something to do with Gorman's sneaky questions as of late? :p Thanks, there will be much driving involved but I think it wil be an enjoyable hol.

Sleinous

Author Level
all the way down west side, stoppin off for a day to see my bro, collect something from ebay and make our way back up.

Sleinous

Author Level
Have a good time Sleinous! I was looking forward to seeing you become the first forum member to break 1000 posts but I guess we may have to wait a little longer for that.

We have decided to create a new user group for our dedicated forums members called "Distinguised Contributor" - I think this will give your posts more merit! :D

Welcome to your new status!

BTW - as the first forum member to reach 1,000 posts we will also have a little prize for you...more to come once you reach this...

Any more info on this? (I know, i'm such a pest, sorry ;))

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I have a box of goodies behind my desk. Questions:

1. Do you drive/have an ipod?
2. Do you play games?
3. Do you have a wireless router?
4. Do you listen to music/headphones?

Sleinous

Author Level
I drive, have no pod.

I play games

I have a router

I listen to music on pc speakers, tinny but livable lol :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Probably the tinnyness of my TVMonitor integrated speakers. Mouse webcam keyboard and my 6 memory sticks all serve me well xD