NZXT Fan Controllers Now Available!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
In addition to Razer keyboards and mice, our forums members have also been requesting fan controllers for the high end gaming systems.

We are pleased to announce that we now offer the NZXT Sentry 2 fan controller:

1_big.jpg

Features

• Touch screen interface
  • Five fan control through an intuitive interface
  • Ultra fast selection and response time
  • Display temperatures in both F and C
  • Light switch turns off the meter when sleeping
  • Automatic and manual modes of control
  • Full compatibility with all types of fans using voltage control
  • With a maximum of 10 Watts per channel, the Sentry 2 will support almost all high end fans
  • Tuned accuracy with only a tolerance of one degree
  • Sound alarm to alert when the temperature is over
  • Stored settings, the Sentry keeps your settings even after power off
5.25" Touch Screen Fan Controller

Introducing the Sentry 2, a full system fan controller with an advanced touch screen interface. Sentry 2 easily installs in a 5.25" bay and is compatible with any fan that uses voltage control. The innovative touch screen features ultra fast selection and response time and displays all pertinent info including temperature readout in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Sentry 2 allows users to control up to 5 fans with the option for manually tuning individual fan speeds or letting the automatic controls take over to correspond to a specific temperature. The controller's advanced functionality sounds an alarm to alert the user should the temperature exceed a preset amount and stores saved settings even after it is turned off. Designed to maximize efficiency, the Sentry 2 supports 10W per channel and creates less heat than traditional temperature displays.

Maximum Fans

As part of the package we will install up to 5 fans inside the case. Most gaming cases come supplied with 3 or more fans by default, and these will count towards the 5 fans in total that will be supplied.

You should expect any additional fans to be solid black and 120mm in size.

Last edited:

micgre

Bronze Level Poster
When can we add this as it is not yet on the options list as i would like to add it to my current purchase.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
When can we add this as it is not yet on the options list as i would like to add it to my current purchase.

I have set up this for your existing order so that you can add this using the "amend order" option. If anyone else would like to add it to an order in production please post here. :)

micgre

Bronze Level Poster
I have set up this for your existing order so that you can add this using the "amend order" option. If anyone else would like to add it to an order in production please post here. :)

Thanks - I have put the request in and sent the payment.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Looks good pcs!

I have a lamptron fan controller, very very good, If your looking for suggestions for other models.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Are these in stock now to add to my order which has just entered the building stage
Order 425104

They're not in stock but due in. If you'd like to add one to your order you can through the online "amend order" option, which on looking at your order it appears you've already done. :)

JoeR247

They're not in stock but due in. If you'd like to add one to your order you can through the online "amend order" option, which on looking at your order it appears you've already done. :)

ah great, any idea on a time scale for this as I tried to add the 3 day fast track to it but it wouldn't let me