tempted

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Been thinking of this all day...and as some of u guys might know but my fenrir cpu cooler and dominator memory wont fit together on mobo, so i opted for stock samsung sticks. But im seriously considering getting the coolit alc c240 liquid cooler, its more expensive yeah n read a few reviews on it and temp wise it cools better than the fenrir. So heres my questions...lol

Will it fit alongside dominator memory on a asus crosshair mb?
Do i have to "top it up" with liquid, if not...why?
Is warrenty covered if it leaks?

LDUK

Master Poster
Been thinking of this all day...and as some of u guys might know but my fenrir cpu cooler and dominator memory wont fit together on mobo, so i opted for stock samsung sticks. But im seriously considering getting the coolit alc c240 liquid cooler, its more expensive yeah n read a few reviews on it and temp wise it cools better than the fenrir. So heres my questions...lol

Will it fit alongside dominator memory on a asus crosshair mb?
Do i have to "top it up" with liquid, if not...why?
Is warrenty covered if it leaks?

I'm not sure about all questions but:
You don't have to top it up, and it wont leak. It's specially designed to be 100% robust and maintenance free. Check the website and the vid on it. http://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/eco.html

steveuk87

Super Star
and unless you take a knife to the pipes your covered for any leaks faults and other mishaps... :) but its worth getting!!

Steve

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Wonder if pcs stock the cooler or will they have to order in, dont want to delay my new pc if they do haha

steveuk87

Super Star
lol, mite have to order in, best waiting for PCS to get back to you or wait till Monday and give them a call

Steve

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
If they have to order in then i might just stick with what ive got but if its in stock.....lol

Sweeney47

im slightly interested myself, do you have a link where they compare the two (titan and coolit) side by side or you concluded from several different reviews?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We don't stock the Eco C240 because it takes up the space of 2 x 120mm fans, and many of the cases we sell cannot accommodate this. The Eco version that we sell takes up just 1 x 120mm space. If the C240 was to be installed into your HAF 932 case, I think it would have to be installed in the roof or side panel.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
the C240 is in the list... at £95 :eek:

So it is! I didn't add this product, and wasn't informed that it had been added. It will only fit into the following cases:

COOLERMASTER HAF 922
COOLERMASTER HAF 932
COOLERMASTER COSMOS 1000

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Just read some more reviews on it and you right it would only go on the top or side of my haf 932 case, the normal eco should go onto the back of the case , you have them in stock or would u have to order in?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We have good stock of the Eco and the Eco C240 is on order and due in shortly.