Become a Moderator! :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
After just over 5 months we now have over 2,000 members (13 new members per day) and the forum is growing every day. I think it's a good idea we increased our moderators, to give more people power to moderate threads and delete insignificant posts, etc.

Being a moderator also gives you extra status, as your posts will be respected more and treated with a higher level of significance.

Does anyone want to be a moderator? For the time being I'm going to set the requirements to at least 1,000 posts OR at least 50 rep, so there's only a select few who qualify for this.

For the rest who want to however, start posting. :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Hehe, well I seem to have become a moderator whilst I was out getting a curry :)
So thank you, I think :)

P.S. Fairly soon it's probably not going to be that tricky to get 50 rep, given that a few peoples rep points now give 5 or 6 each :)

Gorman

Author Level
I did that, as a temporary measure. Would appreciate you keepingan eye out for bad posts etc cheers Rakk

Voices

Not sure whether it is apt to nominate a specific person in this thread or whether people have to nominate themselves... Anyway, I think Phoenix should be a mod here. He (she?) seems to be very active, always ready to give advice to new people and in general very kind in his replies = mod qualities.

Matt00011

Silver Level Poster
Not sure whether it is apt to nominate a specific person in this thread or whether people have to nominate themselves... Anyway, I think Phoenix should be a mod here. He (she?) seems to be very active, always ready to give advice to new people and in general very kind in his replies = mod qualities.

Agreed, Phoenix is very good and think he would make a good moderator.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Thankyou Voices, Matt and Lenn; I would like to become a moderator if possible, and I am a he if you were wondering lol ^_^

Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
Thankyou Voices and Matt, I would like to become a moderator if possible, and I am a he if you were wondering lol ^_^

Nah she lies. She's a she. :p

Yes, Phoenix for moderator, Rakk for full time mod provided she tells me what was being said at the i41 ;)

Wash

Bronze Level Poster
Phoenix for mod! Very helpful guy, in fact most people here are very helpful, but Phoenix seems to have 2 other clones of himself so that could prove useful.

:D