A bit late

Timbercottage

Bronze Level Poster
Hey everyone!

I've been on here for a while now so I suppose I'm a bit late at introducing myself :rolleyes:

A little about me -
I'm currently unemployed, only recently though! I was working at a Cambridge based games company who produce a popular free-to-play browser based MMO. I left that job as I'm running away to uni in September to study games computing at Lincoln, which I can't wait to get started. Wish me luck!

Anyhoo, here I am. :)

-Timber.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Yo dude, sweet uni course! I think you'll do just fine here :)

Also, nice spec.

steveuk87

Super Star
Welcome matey! nice course!! wish i could do something like that i love making games and stuff just never choose that path, went into Science and QC instead :( haha, and as Gorman said very nice specs there!!

Steve

Bandred

Hey everyone!

I've been on here for a while now so I suppose I'm a bit late at introducing myself :rolleyes:

-Timber.

You're late !! ... how do you think I feel ? I still haven't posted ... mind you I'm still trying to learn the language everyone speaks on here :)

Anyway, good to hear from you and all the best with your course. They might be the best days of your life .... all I can remember about mine now is the Prof asking us why we weren't out playing golf, or doing something equally useful, on nice days :)

Take care,

Mike

Sleinous

Author Level
Hey everyone!

A little about me -
I'm currently unemployed, only recently though! I was working at a Cambridge based games company who produce a popular free-to-play browser based MMO. I left that job as I'm running away to uni in September to study games computing at Lincoln, which I can't wait to get started. Wish me luck!

Anyhoo, here I am. :)

-Timber.

A popular f2p MMO, based in Cambridge, hmmm, Runescape? If so, which mod were you? Mod Tim? :p

EDIT: Welcome to the world of universities, im going back for my 2nd year in Oct

Timbercottage

Bronze Level Poster
Wow, so many kind words, I feel like I should say thank you! :)

Thank you!

A popular f2p MMO, based in Cambridge, hmmm, Runescape? If so, which mod were you? Mod Tim? :p

Haha, indeed it was the mighty Jagex. And no I can't give you free stuff :p and no, not Mod Tim, I couldn't possibly give away my super secret identity :)

Sleinous

Author Level
Wow, so many kind words, I feel like I should say thank you! :)

Thank you!

Haha, indeed it was the mighty Jagex. And no I can't give you free stuff :p and no, not Mod Tim, I couldn't possibly give away my super secret identity :)

Don't need anything ;) Miscellania gives me free st00f 24/7 365.25 days a year.