Fab start

steveuk87

Super Star
Fabulours start to the season! NOT!! how the heck did everton lose to blackburn?!?! and now Liverpool are 1-0 up?!? whats the world coming to?!!?

Steve

Xavien

Enthusiast
The arsenal match wasnt a big deal but loosing 3-0 to man city was awful looks like liverpool are in for a shakey start to say the least

Sweeney47

The arsenal match wasnt a big deal but loosing 3-0 to man city was awful looks like liverpool are in for a shakey start to say the least

Amazing what you can do with a massive budget ;)

It's partly why I dont really bother with Football, its all about which owner can buy all the best players...

Xavien

Enthusiast
Well i cant argue with you there sweeney, it pretty much is who has the most money these days. Over the years i have enjoyed football less and less. This was the first world cup as well that i actually wanted england to get slaughtered, of course i didnt have to long to wait...

Meds

well i just got back form Goodison Park and Everton won 5-1 and what a final!! was amazing!!

lol, bet you were expecting a better response from all the Huddersfield fans we should have here! Shame most are glory supporters (Man Utd) or not active on the forums :)

steveuk87

Super Star
lol, bet you were expecting a better response from all the Huddersfield fans we should have here! Shame most are glory supporters (Man Utd) or not active on the forums :)

haha ano yeah, gutted for you guys, i did see some good moments from the team tho, so it wasnt a complete walkover.. almost tho :p

Steve

rocknroll

Bronze Level Poster
took a proper team to deal with blackpool today.
really am begining to wonder if the league could be won by christmas.
be good to keep those gold premiership badges for another year.