Changed my forum name!!!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Just in case people were wondering, it's me :wub:Korey:wub: :rockon:
thought i'd change it to my steam name Drunken Monkey to make it easier to find me :p

Ps. Thanks Gorman

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Haha nice avatar to go with it!

Also, was it you that asked me the other night if I have Sims 3?

My God man! I am male you know! (and over 12!)

DED

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Please do :D (unless there is a female in the house, or male under 12 of course, then you can leave it on and "only play it with them" :D )

Awful (and usually addictive) games always annoy me, because they only make money due to their addictiveness rather than actually being any good.

(although with the Sims its more to do with the umpteen addon packs they charge a huge amount for to add "access to 150 new items" that they could have given to the kiddies for free!)

Wow, Sims rant, how last decade :D

JSG10

Expert
Nah I think I'll keep it lol
Only female in the house is my mum haha she does not go NEAR by PC though, and I make sure she doesn't even think of going near it lol

As for making money.... who said they made any money from me for it ;-) haha

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Mrs made me buy it not my fault, we built our first house Awwwwwwwwwwww, (as in i sat there on my phone, whilst she clicked round -.-)

We decorated the kitchen, it looks dashing, we put flowers EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOO

and my one suggestion of a toilet near the fridge so i can eat and ahem at the same time was shut down, :'( she hits me

Last edited: