What brand GTX 570 do PCS use?

Im just wondering what brand gtx 570 PCS use in their overclocked desktop builds?
By brand i mean like asus, evga, etc.

LinearHD

Rising Star
It depends on what they have in stock at the time, they don't have a fixed brand. However, you can call them up and ask which brand they have at the moment.

Fear

Prolific Poster
At the moment most of the nvidia cards have been palit but as shaiqb posted above you would have to phone up to find out for certain.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I see this question asked alot, and sure the answer is a simple one...but what I'd like to know is, does it matter? All nVidia, all the same no? Enlighten me people! :D

Gorman

Author Level
Depends, if the card is reference then yes.

However different makers tend to make their cards individual by:

Altering clocks and offering pre-overclocked versions

Custom coolers

Different warranty conditions, ie evga will let you fit your own cooler

Sleinous

Author Level
yup, EVGA will allow you to also step-up your card to a newer version within 90 days if you so wish, most cards come with 3 year warranty, +2 or +7 years to make a total of 5years or 10years if you purchase teh additional warranty, or teh higher end cards come with a 10year warranty straight away upon registration.

Palit make the same cards, usually stock clocks, sometimes Sonic edition but generally only 1 year warranty in EU.

Theyre all good manufacturers, just depends what youre looking for from your gpu.