Will these specs be good enough for gaming, and when will these items be in stock

dmcn

Hi,

I'm considering buying a new laptop and was wondering if these specs would be good enough for gaming?

Also I've noted that the Processor and the hard drive are not in stock - when do you expect to get these in?

Thanks

Specs:

Enigma

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Mobile Processor i7-840QM (1.86GHz) 8MB Cache

Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG 1333MHz SODIMM DDR3 MEMORY (1 x 4GB)

Graphics Card
1GB ATI® Radeon™ HD 5650 PCI Express - DirectX® 11

2nd Graphics Card
NONE

Memory - Hard Disk
500GB WD SCORPIO BLACK WD5000BEKT, SATA 3 Gb/s, 16MB CACHE (7200 rpm)

Hard Disk Partitions
300GB, 200GB

DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
8x SATA DVD±R/RW/Dual Layer (+ 24x CD-RW)

Meds

Hello and welcome to the forums!

The specification you have put together will run most of today's games and good settings - maybe not the highest settings but you will still enjoy a good gaming experience.

We expect stock of both the CPUs & HDDs to be in stock within the next few days, there are no major stock issues with either of these components.

dmcn

Hi,

Thanks for that. I want to get the laptop delivered to my work address, but depending on when it is ready this may be one of two different places - would it be okay to order it and change the delivery address if needed when it was ready to be delivered?

Thanks

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah - you can amend your address through your account should this be necessary. However, please note that when you amend your address you order will be automatically flagged for address checking (as a security prodedure) and therefore you may be asked to provide proof of ID.

dmcn

Would it be possible for you to let me know when those items come in so I can place my order with a quick build as soon as they're in, as I'd really like to get it delivered by the end of next week if possible.

Thanks

Dave

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We can't guarantee that unfortunately. We have hundreds of orders passing through our production right now, and stock is allocated after ordering. If we have stock available at the point of ordering our system will allow you to place a fast-track order, otherwise it will prevent you from ordering a fast-track service.

If you keep checking our website, it will always give you ther most up-to-date information.