Master Poster
Case
NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD PHENOM II X4 970 (3.50GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3) - BLACK EDITION
Motherboard
ASUS® M5A99X EVO:USB 3.0, SATA 6.0Gb/s, Quad CrossFireX™/SLI™
Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)
Graphics Card
1GB AMD RADEON™ HD6870 - 2 DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
750GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD7502AAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£45)
Power Supply
COOLERMASTER 750W GX SERIES™ -80 PLUS® BRONZE (£72) **SPECIAL***
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO II A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£59)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI CARD (£16)
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Quantity

Price: £783.00 including VAT and delivery.

Does the 6870 come with a HDMI cable?

New edit: Final specs above

Last edited:

NMEBowen

Master Poster
the sniper is nice but ive been persuaded by the nzxt phantom now its got 5 fan controllers and although it has 2 less usb 2 on the frount the motherboard ive choses has an insane ammount anyway so 2 less isnt going to make a difference. but i must ask why have you gone back to the ati card? i thought you were going for a nvidia?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
the sniper is nice but ive been persuaded by the nzxt phantom now its got 5 fan controllers and although it has 2 less usb 2 on the frount the motherboard ive choses has an insane ammount anyway so 2 less isnt going to make a difference. but i must ask why have you gone back to the ati card? i thought you were going for a nvidia?
nVidia card is more expensive, more powerful by like 2 fps (...) and had really crappy i/o

I am currently not sure whether to get Phantom or sniper. I will do a poll

Teaz

Godlike

The sniper can control up to 5 or 6 fans also. its just not individual controlling like the phantom.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
how many fan slots are there i can see the frount bottom and top are there ones on the side panel and does the top bottom or side hold any more than the 3 stated?

Teaz

Godlike
1 front, 1 bottom, 1 big side or 2 small on the side, 1 back, 1 big fan at top or 2 smaller at top. :)

personally, id go for the sniper, not that i own it already but i did my research on what i could tweak on it and it ticked alot of my boxes on my checklist, i just didnt quite like the cable management and cpu cooler hole cut out but it was good enough so i went with it.

ideally, i would of went for the Silverstone FT02 or the Raven RV03 or RV02 if i knew about it as they ticked all the boxes lol but too late now lol

Last edited:

NMEBowen

Master Poster
the storm has plastic parts also i belive the build qual is better on the storm but size cable managment and cooling per cubic meter is better on the phantom

UndeadJack

Master Poster
the storm has plastic parts also i belive the build qual is better on the storm but size cable managment and cooling per cubic meter is better on the phantom
Storm is more metally in comparison though. I still am not sure about which to get.

Decided now. updating specs in a min

Last edited: