Mini-ITX small form cases?

Tabasco

Bronze Level Poster
Hey all,

Are there plans in the future to expand the case range to include the above? The SilverStone Sugo SG07 and the Lian-Li Q08 are both lovely cases which can hold big GC's.

Cheers

Gorman

Author Level
Hey all,

Are there plans in the future to expand the case range to include the above? The SilverStone Sugo SG07 and the Lian-Li Q08 are both lovely cases which can hold big GC's.

Cheers

We already offer a line of HTPC's. Good question though, the mini-atx stuff looks good, although wouldnt be able to fit many high end gpu's in there!

2_big.jpg

Tabasco

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah it would be a system with not much headroom, but the Silverstone has room for a 5970! ;)

Gorman

Author Level
Haha! anyone who runs a 5970 in a micro atx case is crazy! wouldnt want to be responsible for the warranty on that ;)

xrchz

Bronze Level Poster
is it possible to run the mini-itx boards in normal size cases? that would give a lot more room for cables and ventilation... I guess a lot of things wouldn't line up (buttons, ports), but maybe there are ways around that...

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Providing the case has the correct motherboard mounting holes - yes, and everything would line up fine.

xrchz

Bronze Level Poster
Providing the case has the correct motherboard mounting holes - yes, and everything would line up fine.

might want to consider adding a case option to the mini pc configurator then.
I'm surprised at how happy I am with my Inwin though :)

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
It would be nice if a few more case options for mini PC's were added

Eg Antec Skeleton or Antex Mini Skeleton