Xigmatek Utgard

Gorman

Author Level
Looks like a good budget case. Looks familiar in an Antec 900 sort of way.

utgard-fp1b.jpg

We currently sell this Inwin model which is in the same vein.

h.jpg

Im liking the fan caddy in the 3.5 slots

utgard-fp10b.jpg

Tabasco

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah it reminded me of the 900 too. Build quality is meant to be very good considering the price...And the Orange/black theme is looooverly!

The Maelstrom was in my initial selection till I went with the Sileo. So many decisions! :(

Timbercottage

Bronze Level Poster
I was going to wait out for the Corsair 600T (I'm a huge Corsair fanboy :p) But this has certainly grabbed my attention, great price and great features. Loving the orange colour too!

This is on my wish list.

LDUK

Master Poster
What's you most favourite case, I mean the one that you was like "wow" about. And this goes out to everyone.

Meds

wow, that's a very sleek and smooth looking case.

It's what I like in a case, not into the flashing lights, clear windows etc.. I agree some look epic like Gormans for example but wouldn't want it myself - each to their own! :D

LDUK

Master Poster
It's what I like in a case, not into the flashing lights, clear windows etc.. I agree some look epic like Gormans for example but wouldn't want it myself - each to their own! :D

Indeed. Ah it's nice none the less, it's not like it's rubbish or weird, it's sexy.

Matt

Bright Spark
Yes, as said each to their own. I'm a graphics card man myself. I don't class a case, a cpu or a cooler as sexy. But give me a good old gpu any day. :D

LDUK

Master Poster
Yes, as said each to their own. I'm a graphics card man myself. I don't class a case, a cpu or a cooler as sexy. But give me a good old gpu any day. :D

Ha ha, I understand that. Thats how I used to be actually. 8800's were and are a thing of beauty. The GTX 480 looks pretty darn sexy too. But the more I've been with PC's, the more I've come to love each part.