Desks

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Afternoon all,

Anyone any idea where to get a decent desk?

apart from ikea, they all naf on there, Its gotta be big enough for the sniper to sit proudly on top, as well as monitor, maybe a corner desk. have a light browny colour otherwise the missus wont be happy if it doesn't match other furniture

thanks tom

NMEBowen

Master Poster
gaming-computer-desks.jpg post-39580-1174495460_thumb.jpg

would either of these do?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
alot and i belive they are both only availible in the US not that most yanks could fit into the 1st one. 2nd one is my favorite the roaca there about 750 quid not including import

Shady

i wouldnt mind either but for 750+ i might have to give them a miss. only thing with those pics the monitors look really small

MeveM

Bright Spark
Staples have a large dark wooded desk with 50% off, at least in my local shop, down from £260 to £130. Was gonna get it myself but it was a bit too wide, so had to opt for a smaller.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Staples have a large dark wooded desk with 50% off, at least in my local shop, down from £260 to £130. Was gonna get it myself but it was a bit too wide, so had to opt for a smaller.

thanks just having a look online.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
thats a nice desk tony, but that sniper should be on the desk next! not degrading having to sit on the floor.....poor thing.....

Serendipity

Enthusiast
I have a rubbish antique desk....

There is no room anywhere for my P.C so it's just on the floor with a soft carpet, it has a under fan so I had to get 4 blocks of wood and stand it up for it to be able to breathe.

Man-gineering at it's finest.

Tony1951

Silver Level Poster
Ha Tom I would need a crane to lift it up. It is on a nice wooden floor with plenty of clearance. The feet are great as they extend from the side, giving extra stability.