Medal of Honour: Warfighter

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
[video=youtube;pXBH6TC-Ojs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXBH6TC-Ojs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

i do love me some fps

:2guns: :gun_bandana: :gunsmilie:

Last edited:

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Looks awesome, hopefully the Danger Close studio are a bit more experienced, I thought the campaign was a bit of a horror gameplay wise and graphics wise but story was decent and kept me occupied for a good few hours

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I thought the remake looked pretty good

D78B1807A76D700707A9C2869C05CB5E33661EA9

85CBCE5589DF7B7C85B8FCE87957A13E17A059FB

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I think he means that with their past experience their new game should be better, and I'm guessing ea thinks so too since dice aren't involved as much or if at all this time round

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Ah right fair enough yeah, all DICE did was make the multiplayer side (which is what people seem to be unhappy about ha). I personally didn't mind the multiplayer, obviously I could see things being improved in places but it was still a nice game to play instead of CoD for a good while imo.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well if people didnt like the multiplayer on MoH then they probably wont enjoy Close Quarters on BF3 as they are quite similar

I personally preferred the multiplayer to the singleplayer

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Well if people didnt like the multiplayer on MoH then they probably wont enjoy Close Quarters on BF3 as they are quite similar

I personally preferred the multiplayer to the singleplayer

I can't wait for Close Quarters, 64 player Metro Conquest is my favourite map because of the corridor and the escalators with CQC.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
looks good monkey,

although you could tell the player was well practised, and knew exactly where the bad guys were.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
multiplayer trailer

[video=youtube;Yidmaxu4CoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Yidmaxu4CoQ[/video]

^

Was skeptical about buying anything other than global offensive this year but personally i think that looks phenomenal. Then again i seem to be playing games less and less these days :'(
A measly 9 hours since launch on battlefield 3's multiplayer...

i wish i had this

bernard2.jpg

Last edited:

Keenhail

Gold Level Poster
I seem to be one of the few people out there that actually enjoyed the multiplayer in MoH, I liked the killstreak system based on points & as a sniper I found it wasn't to hard to get killstreaks.

The downside ofc was that almost everyone was a sniper xD What I didnt like was the customization, I'd like to see more weapons and more customizations for them

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I cancelled my preorder because it looks too much like cod for my liking.

Single player may be great, but would only last a few hours, also as I'm not going to play online I'm not paying 30 quid for 4-6 hours gameplay.

It does look really good, but not worth the 30 quid, in my opinion