JonnyPx
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, afraid I don't know much about laptops.
    To activate Windows using the internet:

1.Open Windows Activation by clicking the Start button , right-clicking Computer, clicking Properties, and then clicking Activate Windows now.
    2.If Windows detects an Internet connection, click Activate Windows online now. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    3.Type your Windows 7 product key when prompted, click Next, and then follow the instructions.

Hope that is useful
    Yes, indeed I have, two desktops in fact, though one was about 5 years ago, the latest one was July/August last year.
    Why?
    Yeah click on settings at the top and it shows you the last 5 people that gave you rep ;)
    I'll have a looksie tonight/tomorrow mate :)

Let me know your spec et all and I'll see what I can put together :)

Matt
    yh i think so, we're all really enjoying ourselves here, its a fun lively uni & u get to study at the same uni as a pcs mod lol!
    I could before I started, i'm half french :p It's my grammar i'm there to improve basically. :p
    Yeah, they would be over at Avenua Campus, however it really depends what kind of optionals are avilable in your degree programme, a quick flick through your 3/4 year study booklet will show what optionals youre gonna have to pick and when :) Yeah I often reply by accident instead of clicking reply to conv :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…