New iPhone 4 on Contract, No Service, Help?

MeveM

Bright Spark
So, went into a local o2 shop yesterday about 5 pm, got a new iphone 4 sorted, got the contract etc, bloke at the shop put the sim in, got home, activated the phone in iTunes and sorted. Used it all evening, this morning when I woke up, it's got "No Service" in the top left hand corner and I haven't got a clue why.

Anyone got any ideas? Googled it and none of the things about putting on airplane mode, or reseting network settings worked.

Please help, is it still waiting for activation even though I used it yesterday? Or do I need to take it to the shop? :(

MeveM

Bright Spark
Just started working again by itself... Honestly can't stand Apple products, too much faffing and unreliable.

Thank God I'm having my partners Blackberry bold and she's having the new iPhone 4. Touch screens are made by the devil.

Anyway, thanks for the help, probably going to change those settings anyway just incase.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Just started working again by itself... Honestly can't stand Apple products, too much faffing and unreliable.

Thank God I'm having my partners Blackberry bold and she's having the new iPhone 4. Touch screens are made by the devil.

Anyway, thanks for the help, probably going to change those settings anyway just incase.
Might have been just crap signal? Those bars on your phone mean faff all.
I love my iPhone 4 <3
Lol I despise them. I am getting a BlackBerry next year: most likely the Torch 3 or the Bold after the 9900 which isn't just the 9700 variant