IPhone 4s

Gorman

Author Level
Like the rest of us you just need to work on your californian accent, its not a bug, this is an Apple product, its a feature.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Siri ? i bet only the US/UK people can use it. if i try to speak siri wont recognize what i say because i am not british, that is happening with the voice control now on iphone 3gs

Im frenchy and ive never had nay problems with it tbh. The only time it has trouble is when im for example walking through town and there loud traffic etc, but then I dont use it because I look liek a tit lol.

Gorman

Author Level
Had massive problems with the voice dial on my 3GS when i first got it.

Several weeks later found out it was because of the way my contacts were formatted, last name first etc.

Moving on.....

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Its for UK/Ca/USA. The Japanese are getting trials done and apparently it sounds like ass. Voice dialing will probably suck as they will have used people with very upper class english and I don't have an accent remotely similar to that...

Tracker

Enthusiast
I don't know, Siri seems happy with me for the most part, whether i speak a proper BBC accent or i revert to TOWIE mode.

the only issues i have is when theres alot of background noise, typically public areas, and in those cases i wouldn't be using it anyway. my only issue with the damned thing is that it no longer feels like synching anything.