Gta 5

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Can you make it do that? When the game made me download it (I got my copy on discs), it did the whole 60GB even though the only thing that was missing was the PlayGTA.exe. (I've had the game on 3 different drives and lost it along the way).

When I had to redownload it, I moved the big data files in the main folder to another, deleted the rest and restarted the download, adding them back in. It seemed to jump very quickly every now and again and im pretty sure it was that.

Spuff

Expert
The results I posted earlier were a bit misleading. I'd put it into windowed borderless which did bump up the fps by about 10 in-game, but only testing it back with full screen have I realised that had degraded the quality. The DSR makes it look super-gorgeous in full screen.

Windowed borderless:
Pass 0, 10.926687, 96.338722, 73.233795
Pass 1, 28.411291, 112.751762, 84.617355
Pass 2, 57.122704, 128.544876, 89.098717
Pass 3, 29.943224, 136.290695, 105.691422
Pass 4, 29.120966, 111.375084, 76.141464

Full screen:
Pass 0, 16.231869, 105.587669, 75.658165
Pass 1, 34.280891, 126.483185, 66.429939
Pass 2, 45.973030, 129.613541, 72.226295
Pass 3, 57.909691, 128.679214, 81.144478
Pass 4, 36.291508, 119.058739, 71.876045

Last edited:

Spuff

Expert
Do you now find yourself outside judging the visual acuity of reality? I am walking along and find myself being impressed especially by the clarity of pavements and roads, brick walls and bunches of foliage.

Last edited:

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Do you now find yourself outside judging the visual acuity of reality? I am walking along and find myself being impressed especially by the clarity of pavements and roads, brick walls and bunches of foliage.

Always. Every morning I go from SD (no contact lenses in) to 144fps 4k vision (contacts in). Beautiful!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster

I did do this once after playing Operation Metro on Battlefield 3. I went on the Underground that day and thought it looked awful compared to bf3 xD

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I put all settings to the lowest settings and the game was feeding out only 25fps. Thought I might have got faster frames, but obviously not.

Tom DWC

I put all settings to the lowest settings and the game was feeding out only 25fps. Thought I might have got faster frames, but obviously not.

Sometimes it changes the hz setting to 24 when a bunch of settings are changed, could be why.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Anyone interested in joining the PCS Crew?
I was in it on the PS3 and transferred my character to PC when I started online, I seem to be able to invite people to crew as I invited my friend so if you wanna joint he crew PM me your socialclub details, would be handy for us to do heists together or just hop on same instanced map or something.

GeorgeHillier

Prolific Poster
I was in it on the PS3 and transferred my character to PC when I started online, I seem to be able to invite people to crew as I invited my friend so if you wanna joint he crew PM me your socialclub details, would be handy for us to do heists together or just hop on same instanced map or something.

I just decided to get GTA, would be nice to play on a map with people that don't instantly blow you up :p

My ign is "georgehillier"

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level

I'd be up for it my IGN is "SmokeDarKnight"

LFFPicard

Godlike
Friend invites sent to all, Also Tom sent me one.

I will send Crew invites when I log in after going up town, there is if I remember the option to start a Crew only instance online so if a few of us are all online at same time we can simply hop into our own instance, either that or team up against the other son the map :D

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star

Sure I'm interested.

Haven't been on it much.. I created a character and then did a little online and someone killed me straight away. I'm sick to death of players coming to kill me all the time!

My name is fishyfrags

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster

I will once I buy the game :)
I'm hoping I can just transfer my Xbox One character over.

Spuff

Expert
I'm sick to death of players coming to kill me all the time!

You can go into passive mode.
I don't like getting killed and I like following people around who are causing chaos and seeing the mayhem.

On the consoles if you were in passive mode and in a vehicle, if people destroyed the vehicle you were in you would die. Thankfully they've solved that for the PC.

Last edited:

Spuff

Expert
I will once I buy the game :)
I'm hoping I can just transfer my Xbox One character over.

It's easy to transfer your character, if I remember correctly the game will prompt you whether you want to transfer an existing character (you need to log into the game with your existing Social Club login).
You can't go into online until you've done the story prelude. Once you do transfer your character you will go into a scene where you have the option of changing the physical appearance of your character.