Reserved Slots

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I would agree when its the noobs that literally never use a gun as Engie, but its how annoyed people get when you kill them with an RPG just because you had it out ready to nail the tank nearby...its like its an afront to their game experience :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
lol mines are pretty annoying. So I spam them at vulnerable points and areas :)

Great for points when stack 4 mines and blow up a ATV with 6 guys in. :)

MeveM

Bright Spark
I like mines, they give me loads of extra points for blowing them up. Doesn't take many to get a 200 point ribbon, and since every flag point have like 20 on them, nice points. Wish the engis put out more because they're always laid out in obvious places.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I like mines, they give me loads of extra points for blowing them up. Doesn't take many to get a 200 point ribbon, and since every flag point have like 20 on them, nice points. Wish the engis put out more because they're always laid out in obvious places.

I was going to tell ya how and where i would place them, but i dont think i will. lol

Corfate

Author Level
I believe my name thing is Corfate :) It's been dispatched from Amazon, so i should have it on Wednesday :)

Edit; not sure if you can add me to it before i actually register the game to my account, bit i should have it by Wednesday, so i'll tell you when :p

Last edited: