What's your favourite class?

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
wassup with wanting to be a medic, i havent got bf3 yet so havent used it yet but love it on bfbc2, hurry up christmas i want bf3 and sr3, oh and fsx :)

Fear

Prolific Poster
Eek a bad company style fan lol well we are back to proper BF now ;) the 1 thing i find really annoying with the kits is recon do not have claymores.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i havent got my PC yet, and therefore cant play bf3, just be patient, im probably the only non-CoD person who is getting bf3 for christmas xD

i imagine there will be a surge in noobs for a few weeks after christmas

tom_gr7

Life Serving
:( but i used to like LMGs with medic kit

I used to like the actual Medic from bf2, armed with a m16, medi-pack and defib. None of this assault class running and gunning then healing themselves! there should have been 5 classes for bf3.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
1) Play Karkand
2) Play as US team
3) Team getting owned at US spawn
4) Play as Medic
5) Heal + Defib
6) Profit

:D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I think dice should have put the commander role back in, on a 64 man server, unless you know who's in your squad everyone kinda does what ever they want, often results in losing the game due to no teamwork.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Nah, Commander wouldnt help. Noone would listen anyway :D

In an ideal world, yes, you want some direction, but people will still go off and do their own thing...what you just have to rely on is that both teams are doing this :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Nah, Commander wouldnt help. Noone would listen anyway :D

In an ideal world, yes, you want some direction, but people will still go off and do their own thing...what you just have to rely on is that both teams are doing this :D

Naa battlefield 2 with commander was awesome, obviously youll have games where noone listens, but often you ended up with really good team games where commander and squad leader properly played their roles. As much as I like BF3, it still lacks teamwork compared to BF2, not as bad as COD obviously but I think that probably only because of the size of the maps you dont see the fact tht people really arent working together.

Plus having the commander able to use things liek air strikes was awesome. Only reason they topok it out was for console, when they opted for that silly briefcase that both teams could go for to get an air strike, how retarded.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
You aren't wrong, an organised effort will always be better. However, so far I have seen lots of team work on the Squad front, and this is just 4 random people that happen to be in a squad.

Things like actively using the devices and gadgets at their disposal to assist what you are doing; staying in cover when somewhere key so that the rest can spawn again on them; flanking an enemy area together to lend much needed support/rear guard action.

Yes it could be better, and I think it is one of those things that develops. Don't forget, BF2 didn't start out all teamwork and planning...it was just like that by the end :)