Karkland vid!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
this made me laugh [video=youtube;UJurYPXA_uw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UJurYPXA_uw[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Like a Boss indeed :) Love it when people do things like that and record it! :D

Also

Back to Karkand

huminahuminahumina :D

Copious

Bronze Level Poster
I went on holiday for a week, and when I got back Skyrim was out and swallowed my time up.

I must get back into battlefield but I have dead island installed and it's not even been booted up yet and rage with only 1/2 game play.

That's the problem when lots of good games come out together.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I went on holiday for a week, and when I got back Skyrim was out and swallowed my time up.

I must get back into battlefield but I have dead island installed and it's not even been booted up yet and rage with only 1/2 game play.

That's the problem when lots of good games come out together.

dw, youll have 6 months after christmas before loads of games are released again probably more all that time will be spent playing your other games, tbh id actually prefer releasing a game around that time, when everyone gets bored of the games released for christmas and want something new

*thx for the mention btw :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Only thing I would think of...does it go by US time?

Or to clarify

NOTICE Tomorrow between 10am CET and 11am CET we are going to perform maintenance on Xbox 360 and PC.

So tomorrow proper, not tonight :)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Only thing I would think of...does it go by US time?

Or to clarify

NOTICE Tomorrow between 10am CET and 11am CET we are going to perform maintenance on Xbox 360 and PC.

So tomorrow proper, not tonight :)

Only one thing to say then, BALLS :( lol