New Courier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I actually think all couriers are as bad as each other, had bad experiences with them all if I'm honest.

dlatimer

Bronze Level Poster
Do DPD deliver on Saturday's? My order is showing as awaiting dispatch today, so just wondering if it will arrive tomorrow or Monday.

steaky360

They do! However if you have not paid for Saturday delivery in the configurator it is unlikely you will get it before Monday unfortunately!

psmiguel

My desktop has been delivered at home according to the schedule sent by DPD. I consider their service EXCELLENT!!
I was receiving SMSs since the parcel was collected yesterday at PCS warehouse, updating me on the location and status of the parcel.
The "window" for delivering was 10:10-11:10 and it was given to my wife by 10:16.
Very well done PCS and DPD!

Sgninnej

DPD failed to deliver my machine, and when called said the package was "Declined", even though I had someone wait at home all day (As I'm 4500miles from home), and the package was never brought to the house. Had to reshedule the delivery for the next week now. Not the end of the world as its still due for delivery before I fly home, but still quite shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.