iPhone 3G crippled by software update

Gorman

Author Level
Its reputation has already been tarnished by iPhone 4 antenna problems, but now Apple faces a new PR nightmare as iPhone 3G owners say their handsets are barely usable after Apple pushed out a software update.

The iOS 4.0 update was recently delivered to iPhone 3G users when they connected the device to their computers. Many users have said their phones now regularly lock up and take an eternity to perform basic tasks such as web browsing.

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-li...ippled-by-software-update-20100720-10ijp.html

Sweeney47

Apple not doing so well lately eh... Im sure BP are happy someone else is screwing up. Never understood the apple craze really, never had an Ipod, Iphone, Mac etc, people seem to make out they were developed by the Gods themselves, truth is they're just as viable to break down and faulter as any other piece of technology.

Thats why I have a PC... never any issue with them *cough cough* :)

Gorman

Author Level
I never hated Apple until i met Apple users and bought an Iphone 3gs

trying to refute an argument of proven flaw or defect from loved product by nonconstructive bashing of competing product, rather than trying to resolve issue at hand for loved product.*

* Taken from Apples customer service policy

Not a fanboy.

Meds

lol, it would be a rare event getting a cup of tea from Gorman in the first place so I'd be suspicious anyway ^^