Introducing THREE new cases!

Meds

Let me introduce three new additions to our case range, let us know your thoughts!

newcases.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
The Aerocool Syclone II - ewww!!!
Don't like the look of that at all, its just .........

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Wozza, why would you want them to stock your case? Right now you're still a special little snowflake :D

I am sure that first case has its name wrong...should be called the Aerocool Cylon :)

Good to see PCS getting new case options in though, keeping it fresh.

Corfate

Author Level
If im 100% honest, i only really like the NZXT one :( The first looks like a jet engine, and the last one looks.. well, not my cup of tea :p

Goosey_J

Silver Level Poster
Ewww.... the first two look tacky. Last one looks okay.

You guys need to start stocking more Silverstone cases, those things are epic.

Tom DWC

Personally the only one I really like is the middle one.

One on the left looks like the case incarnation of Darth Vader and the one on the right looks like it came straight out of Halo. ;)

Each to their own though, good to have more choice and alot of people seem to love cases I hate so :rockon:!

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Those BitFenix cases look very good in the flesh, very bulky, and I'm kinda impartial to the first one, looks kinda cool, without the tackiness that cases like that normally come with.

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
The first case looks kinda cool but could do with a few changes. Second case looks okay but could do with painting blue with some glow in the dark lines on it and the third one, just looks a little too bulky IMO. Would be cool to see these cases in the flesh.