Done it again, help with case please?

Samanosuke

Bronze Level Poster
Morning all :)

So, I was browsing through the available cases on PCS and since my PC is on 8th day pre-production I decided to ask you all what your thoughts were on the Bitfenix Colossus. I checked out online reviews and I have fallen in love.

I was going to get the Coolermaster HAF X942 but this Bitfenix one is just so so sexy! so now I dont know which to go for.

Please help a fellow PCSer out :sweatdrop:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
personally i'd have gone for a corsair 500r as they don't stock my case anymore. Haf x is too expensive and the bitfenix just doesnt look right lol.

Samanosuke

Bronze Level Poster
how does the bitfenix not look right? what is it tha you don't like? This case is a bit like marmite but I don't understand why.
I'm a little tired of boxy designs with huge front grills, they all remind me of Zurg now :D
However I was wondering if anybody knew about the build quality of the Colossus. Im absolutely still open to suggestions! and if a case is suggested and it's not on sale at PCS but I really like it I will probably get it delivered to them.

One condition, no white cases.

I really want something gorgeous to look at (that has great build quality of course heh)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
sorry when I said it doesn't look right, I just meant "looks" wise its just not my cup of tea.

I dunno if you have found this site, but may prove some useful information for ya, :) oh its got a video too! an i think links to reviews too.