Close Quarters

Xoil

Battlefield not men't to be CQC! It should be 10km maps with tanks and jets. Which is the next DLC :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
CQC does always make me think CoD, with tanks and jets for BF3, but I suppose there is room for both...which means BF3 does both, and is such more betterer :D

El Wayneo

Silver Level Poster
I predict even more USAS12 frag round spamming.

Personally i will be spamming claymores, nothing more annoying than running into claymores all the time.

for those that like the big maps, the DLC after this is called Armour and features maps bigger than Heavy Metal on BFBC2.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
[video=youtube;WD8HF-AL2yY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WD8HF-AL2yY[/video]

:yes::tt2::sweatdrop::whistling:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
looks ace! BUT why on earth do the ps3 console monkeys get it a week early??? Sounds like discrimination against us pc gamers! (n xbox too, but they don't matter :D)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
This goes back to the old CoD thing where the console monkeys paid for the patches etc but got them earlier than us, for we got them free...then they changed that to charge us all :D

tom_gr7

Life Serving
This goes back to the old CoD thing where the console monkeys paid for the patches etc but got them earlier than us, for we got them free...then they changed that to charge us all :D

yeah i hate that!

this looks good, but I'm not certain if I really want to buy it, if its anything like the "metro" it will be such a poor experience, terrible bottleneck and over balanced camp festival.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
has anyone played this yet? I had a blast on bf3 yesterday, (not close quarters) n its all been updated, battlelog is a quite a bit better in my opinion.