3D surround - a happy customer

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Ah right makes sense I just checked again and the additional fans provided with the NZXT are 120mm, so they wouldn't go on top since you need a 200mm. Very nice PC btw :D

they may do a swap in this kinda situation, two of the 120mms they offer for a single 200mm

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Ah right makes sense I just checked again and the additional fans provided with the NZXT are 120mm, so they wouldn't go on top since you need a 200mm. Very nice PC btw :D

Thanks, if you planning to add/replace the fans I'd go with the spectre pro. I am running them at 100% (120mm and 200mm) and they are virtually silent.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I had a few issues with my order initially (USB ports not working, faulty GPU and disconnected Fan controller) but I was given the choice of a rebuilt and I can say without a doubt that I am extremely happy with my PC.
The pre-sales department (both in live support and email) were always helpful and provided plenty of useful advice when deciding which components to use as well as many forum members. During the processing/building time I contacted PCS several times (impatiently waiting for my birthday present) and every time I was always given a courteous update.
The technical support department was always helpful during my RMAs and I was always updated by email on the process of my repair, in both occasions the time taken to fix the issue was in less than a week which is impressive and a much better service than I have ever received from other retailers (ASUS and DELL).
The new GTX 680 SLI compare to the GTX 580 SLI I previously had run much quieter and cooler, I have not yet experienced any driver issues when gaming in 3D surround and the system so far is flawless.
I am recommending PCS to all my friends and colleagues (also trying to get the college I work at to use them when updating their PCs ;) ) and I am also planning to purchase a budget desktop for my brother in the next few weeks. For anyone still hesitating to purchase a PC from them I can assure you that the wait (during building) is worth it and the support (both before and after the transaction takes place) is second to none.
I'd also like to thank Jack Turner for his help and support and James Davies for keeping me up to date during my RMA and answer all my queries with a prompt response.
Thank you again PCS!!

Case COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE

Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™i7-2700k Quad Core (3.50GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics

Motherboard

ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3: PCI-E 3.0 READY, SLI, CROSSFIREX

Memory (RAM)

16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card

2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
2nd Graphics Card

2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

Memory - 1st Hard Disk

240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)

2nd Hard Disk

2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD2002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive

12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£44)

Power Supply

CORSAIR 1200W PRO SERIES™ GOLD AX1200-80 PLUS® GOLD MODULAR(£209)

Processor Cooling

COOLIT ECO II FAT BOY PUSH/PULL CONFIG LIQUID CPU COOLER (£79)

Fan Controller

NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller with upto 5 Fitted Case Fans

Sound Card

ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities

10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs

USB Options

6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

3 x ASUS VG278H 27" Monitor

Warranty

3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour) (£135)

87648323.jpg

unoh.jpg

very old thread but to avoid creating another one. I assume a GTX 1070 would be better than 2 x GTX 680s?