New 2012 Folding@Home Build - Still fully watercooled

liamnic2

Super Star
I could just imagine Sleinous putting on the rocky theme while he builds.

Cant believe the size of if lol. Awesome pics.

Sleinous

Author Level

yeah its finally finished as of otday, had some issues with the motherboard, the RMA'd one is fine now though, all 32GB of RAM recognised correctly in a quad channel assignment

Sleinous

Author Level
All prices are approximative, at time of purchase

£1000 for 2x Xeon E5-2630
£550 for the SR-X
£500 for the Case Labs TH10
£400 for the EVGA GTX 580
£480 for the 3x EVGA GTX 560 Ti
£110 for the 2x Laing D5 Pumps
£400 combined for the Corsair AX1200 and AX850
£140 in Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 rpm fans
£350-450 in Bitspower shining silver fittings (could be more but there's too many to count)
£200 in sleeving for all power cables
£250 for the 32GB of Corsair Dominator GT RAM
£450-500 for all of the EK waterblocks (2x EK Supreme HP CPU blocks, 1x EK FC-580 block and 3x EK FC-560 blocks)
£100 in tubing and other minor watercooling additions
£350 in XSPC RX series radiators, (RX480, RX360, RX240 and RX120)
£200-300 in additional stuff, (DVD drive, fan controller, extension cables, other small additions)

Please note that about 40% of this came from my previous build, (graphics cards, a few fittings, RX360 and RX120 to name the main parts).

Last edited:

LewisMoore

Bronze Level Poster
o_O That is a lot of money!

I think that the braided sata cables are awesome, would I be able to buy any from your friend?

Sleinous

Author Level
Yep, you just need to pop over to the EVGA Forums in order to get into contact with him. :) He does good delivery to UK too.

Sleinous

Author Level
Really depends on what you're after, which brand of sleeving etc.

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1700550

Member: {uZa}DOA

pricingchart-1.png

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Can you remember what you paid shipping wise for the case sleinous? im looking at a TH10 for xmas maybe.

Sleinous

Author Level
Ummm, it was to France, but UK rates were virtually the same, I believe it was a little short of £100 for shipping? Or maybe it was 100 euros, in which case slightly less. It's quite expensive but OH so worth it!

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Cheers for the info i had an email off caselabs today also, they think its going to be a bit more as the TH10 cant be flatpacked should be on its way in the new year i guess. I was looking at the silverstone TJ11 but i think a caselabs case should be far better just need to save up for my WC loop now :D i think il have many more questions for you in the new year Sleinous.

Sleinous

Author Level
Haha, yeah the fact that it cant be flatpacked makes it quite costly but its well worth your money :) No worries, any questions fire away, either on here, via PM, or you can reach me via EVGA too.