Apple Virus

Buzz

Master
Ye was only matter of time really. The more users the more people wanna infiltrate it. Before was really only professional graphic and video users use mac (in general) but now lots of people using code and messing around more so more have the Mac and now more ppl want to do whats been done to windows.

Will mean Anti-Virus needed now and for the Iphone etc. Sigh.

Corfate

Author Level
Im thinking of getting rid of my iPhone when the contract runs out, flogging it and then getting an indestructible Nokia 3310 :tank:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Hackers the world over finally realised that the stupidest/most technically inept people that are exponentially more likely fall for their scams/schemes...all own Macs.

We all of course knew this years ago, but hackers really aren't that quick on the uptake :)

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Im thinking of getting rid of my iPhone when the contract runs out, flogging it and then getting an indestructible Nokia 3310 :tank:

3310-meme-cover.jpg

Buzz

Master
Lol, ah the good aul days. I used to have a Panasonic like that. Dropped it from the 3rd mast of a forklift and it just bounced. Tiniest of dents in the corner. Not a bother to it. :) Mind you, you couldnt get Viber or Whats app for them saving me a rake of cash money so ill stick with my Iphone. :)