Liquid and air GPU card cooler

keynes

Multiverse Poster
[video=youtube;Vzre7QnBh50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzre7QnBh50&feature=g-u-u[/video]

tom_gr7

Life Serving
No thanks, than fan cover looks like really cheap plastic.

Plus would void warranty with both PCS and Palit.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
No thanks, than fan cover looks like really cheap plastic.

Plus would void warranty with both PCS and Palit.

It seems Inno3D would offer the GTX 680 with the artic cooler fitted in.
inno3d.JPG

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hey pcs,

did ya manage to get hold of any of these for testing? would be interesting to see if you would offer them? gpu noise really does my head in!

Buzz

Master

Buzz

Master
Yeh mate, massive difference and IMO well worth the high cost. The look and performance matches the cost from all I have read. I would think they would be a big seller if PCS get em in.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yeh mate, massive difference and IMO well worth the high cost. The look and performance matches the cost from all I have read. I would think they would be a big seller if PCS get em in.

yea defo mate! ******PCS SHOULD STOCK THESE******

lol, I just looked on the artic site, to buy a single unit shipped from the far east its $233.91

I'm hoping coolit bring out their own liquid gpu cooler!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We've got 30 of these in stock but we haven't finished testing them yet. They will be getting listed in the next week however :D

Karnor00

Bright Spark
Not cheap, but certainly cheaper (and simpler) than the full water cooled solution I ended up implementing to stop the noise driving me mad. If these had been available when I bought my PC then I'd definitely have gone for them.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Not cheap, but certainly cheaper (and simpler) than the full water cooled solution I ended up implementing to stop the noise driving me mad. If these had been available when I bought my PC then I'd definitely have gone for them.

yeah but I bet the watercooling looks ten times better than the artic/asetek cooler.