cs_streetsb2
fy_neden1
cs_crackhouse_b1
fy_poolparty_no_rush_go
cs_downed_b2
fy_twotowers
Mg_Tv_Tower_CsGo

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll add any that people want, and remove ones people dont. I'd like to ideally get a map vote system so everyone votes at the end of the round and the server picks 5 / 10 maps (from a large selection) for people to vote on.

If not some nice 24/7 Office.

Although 24/7 servers bring people in, people only stay so long before being replaced by other people which is not exactly what we want on a community server. I love Office as much as the next man but not for 168 hours a week!

24/7 of a particular game type work (zombie mod, zombie escape, minigames etc)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Why you no Dust?!

y u* (no learn 2 spell!)

I did switch it to dust by request last night so guess ill put it back into the cycle, but like I said I'll do a vote at the end of every map anyway soon hopefully

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yup I have always found voting servers to be the best, otherwise you are just stuck in a rotation set by someone that isn't even there most of the time :)

And CS just isnt CS without Dust and Dust_2 :D

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Added a Rock The Vote & MapChooser plugin, taken the server down while I add more maps and change some configs, touch wood after this should be smooooooth sailing (minus updates to CSGO & plugins)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
With the actual full release being later today (if memory serves) have Valve confirmed that all of this will carry over ?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
As far as I'm aware the server should only require a game update which wipes certain configuration files I already have backed up ;)

Also I'm starting the server back up to make sure everything works :|

*EDIT* Decided I'll do a full server backup to save having to also re-install plugins etc if the server needs a wipe... better safe than sorry. Didn't expect it to be 4GB either.

Last edited:

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Is it worth getting CS:GO? I have a CS:Source disk from years and years ago and I just planned to play that when my rig arrives. I had a quick plast on the GO demo on my xbox when it came out and it seemed alright though. Should I just stick with Source?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Even though i think source is amazing, i recommend getting global ofensivee, they've made the whole experience more balanced, more game modes, alex, it's prettier, the game's just a polished copy of css.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Minus the nerfed Desert Eagle that they say, and I quote - "The Desert Eagle .50 is literally a hand cannon" - SO WHY CANT I KILL PEOPLE WITH IT! - rant over...

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
28857164.jpg

Last edited:

waynedance

Gold Level Poster
Is this server still running, just down loaded the game and looking to play when I get home.

Looking for some good places to play.

G

Gimpet

If only this was still a thing, I've been getting into it quite a bit again lately.