Armored Kill

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
BF3, it seemed so good and yet it was such a bitter disappointment for me, the game just wasnt as fun as i expected it and then they ruined it by introducing premium

tom_gr7

Life Serving
BF3, it seemed so good and yet it was such a bitter disappointment for me, the game just wasnt as fun as i expected it and then they ruined it by introducing premium

I kinda agree as i dont like the multiplayer, only because I get nailed all the time, but i blame that on my crap internet...

But I do like the single player!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I still dont get how Premium ruined it for people. All I see is that I have paid for the DLCs before they come out and get some odds and ends. I just cant see how it affects anyone else.

I still find the MP fun, and with AA it means more vehicles, which can only be a good thing.

Each to their own as ever :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I just cant see how it affects anyone else.

I'd guess, those gamers that don't want to pay for the dlc, get a whinge on because they get killed with weapons they cant get access to. Then they start the whole "rah rah rah, its overpowered, rah rah rah" when its not overpowered, they are just whinging because they keep getting killed to players using the same weapon, because everyone is trying out the new weapons...

This new armored map, is gonna be great for a softlam+javelin combo :)