Hitman Absolution DirectX Error?

Keedar

Expert
Hi

I started having problem with this since today.I dont know whats goin on.I am playing a game for around 2 minutes and i am getting this error :/
Anyone can help me please?: I am using Gtx680 Asus DirectCU II OC.
I dont know if the best idea is to reinstal the game?

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
I didn't have any issues with Hitman till today so i dont know really whats goin on.Was on 306.97 drivers.Other games works fine.

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
Ok so i installed the new beta drivers and same thing hapening.Any other suggestions or re-instal the game is a best option?

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Sorry it didn't help, re installing the game is the only think i can suggest sorry, unless someone with a Nvida card can comment further

Keedar

Expert
Thanx anyway.I decided to cancel backup and must download again :/ I want to play it but i need to wait 50 minutes now :/

kruppsy

Master
Just had a quick search, looks like it could be a problem with DX11, can you force it to run in DX9, that seemed to work for people with the same error code, different games though.

steaky360

I realise this is kinda a thread hijack, but this is the latest Hitman thread I could see :)

Has anyone had any luck getting good FPS on this? Just ran a benchmark and I dont get above 25FPS (1920x1080 Ultra @ 120Hz). Kinda think I should be doing better :p. From reading elsewhere its a driver issue apparently, but I'm not having much luck getting the beta drivers to install at the moment (causing issues so always rolling back).

EDIT:

Managed to get the BETA driver working 310.61 and framerates are massively improved :)

Good times.

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
I dont had any issues with frames on last drivers (not beta) So its really strange.Some people cant play because of errors and some because of frames.With new beta drivers now i found out that i can play with SSAO but only at medium.If i set on highest SSAO i am still getting error.

steaky360

I dont had any issues with frames on last drivers (not beta) So its really strange.Some people cant play because of errors and some because of frames.With new beta drivers now i found out that i can play with SSAO but only at medium.If i set on highest SSAO i am still getting error.

I was playing with all settings to max, the new beta drivers seemed to sort it out for me so I'm happy now. Going to try the 'new' beta drivers shortly see if that makes any difference haha :)