Can get drivers from site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently had to restart my system and I am unable to find the links to the drivers in the drivers section of your site. I have lost my start up disk that came with the laptop which was silly.

Can you give me an idea of how to access them, thanks

Chassis & Display Viper II: 18.4" HD+ LCD Backlit Widescreen (1680x945) Super Clear Glossy

Network Facilities INTEGRATED GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N CARD (AS STANDARD)

I'm looking for drivers for my wifi. The network controller is flagging in the device manager. Thanks

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I have uploaded the drivers to the download section for your wireless card; if you login to our website you should be able to download these now. There shouldn't be any other drivers required, but if Device Manager is flagging any others please let us know and we'll upload these for you too. :)

l.gb

I also require the drivers for this card, the INTEGRATED GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N CARD (AS STANDARD). Would it be possible to upload the driver to the download section of my accounts. Thank you.

DrPaul

I also require the drivers for this card, the INTEGRATED GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N CARD (AS STANDARD). Would it be possible to upload the driver to the download section of my accounts. Thank you.

I also need the drivers for my new Optimus laptop - the drivers that were shipped with it have screwed up a Win7 Prof 64-bit install. The driver installer on the DVD throws an "OS not supported" error and a manual install of the drivers just broke lots of stuff - e.g. no audio or network connectivity (that made finding drivers a real challenge!)

Another fresh install and lots of searching later, it's almost all working. The only file in my downloads section is the missing Intel wi-fi drivers (nowhere on the DVD) which I already found, but nothing else.

I still have no working USB3 ports, although weirdly the USB2 port works, but I have no idea which set of drivers I need. I'm also a little concerned that I've got sub-optimal drivers for other stuff, even though it appears to be working.

I'd like to be sure that I'm not going to have to do another fresh install from scratch before I spend days setting it up as my new development workstation. Does anyone at least know the make of the relevant chipset so I know whose website to visit?

Coops

I recently had to do a full reinstall of windows and lost all the drivers for my laptop (Ultranote II) which I purchased here recently. I've managed to get a few drivers more through sheer luck than anything, the wireless card among them, which is the only one available to me in my driver download section on this website. I've checked the Clevo website for drivers but they only have them for windows 8 which I'm not running. Is there any chance I could simply get back all the drivers that came with the laptop easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.