Who's Your Team?

GazzaScotland

Bronze Level Poster
My team is Hearts (hence the HMFC in my name) while my English team would probably be Liverpool due to having quite a few friends down there.

Go to every home game for Hearts and try to attend as many away games as possible but this is usually quite hard due to University. Never miss a European, cup match or a derby though whether it's home or away ;)

Also go to all the Scotland home matches and hope to attend my first away one by the time the Euro qualifiers are over.

Ah good old Mad Vlad!

Meds

I think Spurs will have a good season this year, although they seem to be chasing alot of midfielders where I thought your weakest position was defence? What do you think about it all?

Camerashy

Silver Level Poster
Bury 0 Port Vale 1 - good start for Vale, forecast to be top of League at the end of Season.....we wait in anticipation!

Meds

Bury 0 Port Vale 1 - good start for Vale, forecast to be top of League at the end of Season.....we wait in anticipation!

Great result, beat one of the best teams from last season & kept clean sheet... we will only get stronger! Now to beat those "rich boys" from west london on Tuesday :p

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Well last weekend of no football has arrived for me :D Finally dusting off the smartcard ready for Saturday at 3pm. Can't beat it ;)

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Well the day has come. No more Saturdays without football. Bets have been placed. Fantasy Football teams have been setup. Season Tickets been dusted off and the new season begins soon :D

Matt

Bright Spark
Its good to be back.

I listen to bristol rovers matches on the radio (internet radio via bristolrovers.co.uk) every week as its the only way i can still follow them since leaving Bristol.

Phalanx

I have to agree with Randomthom and Craig, its Spurs Forever.

We always promise so much and always let let the fans down right at the last moment. Its a bitter sweet existence being a yid.

Adzey

Bronze Level Poster
Everton Football Club and its been lovely seeing the RS in the paper so much struggling instead of us for a change..and yes i know we are only 4th from bottom ;)