NVIDIA Working On GeForce GTX TITAN Black Edition And GeForce GTX 790 Graphic Cards

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
That black GTX790 looks pretty sweet.

What is the big deal with Titan anyway am i right in thinking that the GTX780 out performs it?

Good find though

steaky360

780Ti outperforms a Titan I think.

I reckon the Titan was released as a "see our new architecture n stuff" kind of thing and then the 780Ti was released as the kick ass mofo of all cards.

I assume the Titan black is essentially the Titan Ti.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
lol, don't buy any of these chaps.

In the next couple of months NV will probably release the 800 series cards, Which will only knock these cards of the top spot and further lower prices.

steaky360

lol, don't buy any of these chaps.

In the next couple of months NV will probably release the 800 series cards, Which will only knock these cards of the top spot and further lower prices.

Meh, people said that to me when I got my 690s. I regret nothing!!

4072.png

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am pretty confident the black titan and dual gtx 790 is going to be better than the first release of the new nvidia series or nvidia is releasing these 2 cards because they are planning to delay the release of the new series.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Meh, people said that to me when I got my 690s. I regret nothing!!

4072.png

Steaky did you just create your own meme?! I have spent at least half an hour a day for the last year on 9gag and have never once seen that used! Brilliant.

Cybertox

Those are going to be some quite expensive gpus, the 790 might indeed be a beast with that 5GBS of VRAM, will support all the new ultra hd resolutions.

steaky360

Those are going to be some quite expensive gpus, the 790 might indeed be a beast with that 5GBS of VRAM, will support all the new ultra hd resolutions.

It certainly should, the 780/780Ti holds up reasonably well at 4K resolutions so the 790 / Titan Black etc. want to be able to perform better!

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
It certainly should, the 780/780Ti holds up reasonably well at 4K resolutions so the 790 / Titan Black etc. want to be able to perform better!

Have you seen any gaming on a 4K screen? I've only seen a 4K TV in a John Lewis showing the confederations cup football and the image on it is just astonishing. I can't really imagine in my head what something like Tomb Raider would like in 4K at 60fps. I want someone who's tried to tell me it's as impressive as I've built it up to be in my head!

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Have you seen any gaming on a 4K screen? I've only seen a 4K TV in a John Lewis showing the confederations cup football and the image on it is just astonishing. I can't really imagine in my head what something like Tomb Raider would like in 4K at 60fps. I want someone who's tried to tell me it's as impressive as I've built it up to be in my head!

I don't know.... but I saw an 85" Samsung TV in Fenwicks yesterday and my jaw literally dropped.

keynes

Multiverse Poster

I want one!

steaky360

I've not seen it myself, but I have checked out the 4K images that Nvidia were using to advertise the likes of Assassins Creed 4 and they were astonishing.