Fingerprint Security Software

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hello all,

I have noticed a few users having issues with software for the finger print scanner on Clevo Laptops.

Figerprint scanner software is here for free

http://authentec-truesuite.software.informer.com/

License key is HZSST-F5TKF-W36LH-NBKGD-TBD4K if it asks

The company has now stopped trading however the have kept the software available.

Hope this helps anyone with this issue.

Last edited:

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hello SpyderTracks,

I'll look into it tonight, im at work just now and the internet police block most sights.

Sorry about that.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks Smokey, appreciate it. Don't have a link in my downloads folder for this software and didn't come on my CD either...

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I have the software on my laptop backup folder so if i cant find it i can at least give you a link to download it from my drop box or something

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, at least on windows 8, I would have thought on win 7. Once you've configured the print reader you should get option of how to log in at startup and fingerprint is one option.

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
There's an icon for Keepsafe on my desktop now. How do I get rid of it, there's no delete option, and it won't let me drag it to the bin.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There's an icon for Keepsafe on my desktop now. How do I get rid of it, there's no delete option, and it won't let me drag it to the bin.

I think (not 100% sure) that's an additional package. Check in add/remove programs, see if it's a separate install, if so delete that way.

Alan16ac

Gold Level Poster
There's no option to uninstall it anywhere. No uninstall.exe in the folder. No trace of the program in Add/uninstall programs.... Annoyed now. Hate programs like this.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's a virtual folder that can only be accessed by fingerprint, it's actually pretty clever. If you look in explorer you won't find the folder, yet it exists.