Borderlands The Pre-Sequel

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I love BL/BL2, but I just havent played it enough...mainly because I just get feel so isolated :(

I blame that a bit on the design, because they clearly had co-op in mind when they made it, which is fine, but it just means I don't get through it like I should.

Still definitely get the new one though! :D

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Why do you feel isolated?

I'll easly jump on a game if you want, i've got over 100 hours with one character and haven't even done the DLC yet.

Are we even friends on Shteem?

Deklore

Bright Spark
Theres still too much in BL2 for me to consider another BL game. Have yet to complete BL2 and that's not including the DLCs. Currently playing ESO at the moment, but BL2 is staying on my hdd as the fallback game one ESO wears thin.

For me theres only room for 1 BL game as they seem pretty similar (well the 1st and 2nd one anyway), so even if this one gets rave reviews, I definitely wont be picking it up until im done with BL2 and ready for a new BL experience.

I guess that attitude is why I didn't get into CoD :smartass:

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I guess that attitude is why I didn't get into CoD :smartass:

I wish i had your attitude that kept me away from CoD, worst purchase i ever made but some "MONKEY" convinced me to buy it as it was amazing, then we played one game together and never played it again. :)

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
The only new feature I think I don't like in this new iteration would be the O2 system: from what i gather you need to constantly replenish it and by looking at the trailers the O2 seems to go down quite quickly and that to me seems quite annoying having to quickly run away from enemies to refill O2 in order to not die from a lack of oxygen. Anyone feel the same?

steaky360

I've only stopped playing bl2 recently because I had re-started the campaign with my psycho and got a little bored. If folk want to play I'll be up for some coop loot stealing madness too :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Just read that Steam are taking over the multiplayer of the original Borderlands, i never played the first on on the PC only on the console so looking forward to this.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Launch Trailer

[video=youtube;MnyeCZrRBt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnyeCZrRBt4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM nyeCZrRBt4&has_verified=1[/video]

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I wont be able to play till the weekend :( Who's getting it?

ME :punk:

I wont be on till the weekend too maybe saturday night. Feel free to hit me up if you want to start a game together.

Who you going to play as? I've got a bad feeling that the multiplayer will be littered with lots of Claptrap Players.

steaky360

ME :punk:

I wont be on till the weekend too maybe saturday night. Feel free to hit me up if you want to start a game together.

Who you going to play as? I've got a bad feeling that the multiplayer will be littered with lots of Claptrap Players.

Me too, Claptrap is going to be a solo character I think for me, but I'll make my mind up when I start. Will totally give you a shout at the weekend!

Androcles

Rising Star
Not too sure about this one, there seems to be a lot of negativity about it, probably too soon for a new game or something, for example Logitech recently posted on their FB page an image that said "I predict that I will play __ hours of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequal", they've gotten 138 replies so far, 136 of them were a big fat zero, most of them stating they loved the previous games but just weren't interested in another Borderlands game yet, I've seen this attitude on about half a dozen different gaming sites I like to browse too.

mjnhstyle100x

Theres still too much in BL2 for me to consider another BL game. Have yet to complete BL2 and that's not including the DLCs. Currently playing ESO at the moment, but BL2 is staying on my hdd as the fallback game one ESO wears thin.

For me theres only room for 1 BL game as they seem pretty similar (well the 1st and 2nd one anyway), so even if this one gets rave reviews, I definitely wont be picking it up until im done with BL2 and ready for a new BL experience.

I guess that attitude is why I didn't get into CoD

Last edited by a moderator:

Deklore

Bright Spark

I guess that attitude is why I didn't get into CoD

LOL I thought that post looked familiar.