Looking for a group or to start one in ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE!!

KaneMac

Enthusiast
I am in the Ebonheart alliance. Looking for people to team up with in both pvp and pve (quests, dungeons etc) If interested give me a reply :)

Deklore

Bright Spark
Its a strange one for me. While im playing, I truly enjoy the experience. IMO it has the best levelling of any MMO and the levelling/questing itself really feels like a single player Elder Scrolls game (well for me anyway). Im currently lvl 20 for my highest level character and the game makes you want to take time to do the quests properly and explore the world rather than firing through all the content to reach max level. That's a feeling not many MMOs give you. Also the people I have spoken to have been extremely helpful and the game has a great community about it.

On the other hand when im not playing it I don't really have much of an urge to play. The only reason I sign on is because I know I need to make good use of the time before my sub is due for renewal. But then again, after I sign on for the first time, time flies as I am really enjoying myself.

The thing is things are pretty tight when it comes to money at the moment, so I doubt I will continue my sub straight away. So was just thinking of letting my sub run out, then move onto other games like Dark Souls 2 (which i preordred ages ago) and go through some games in my Steam library. But I definitely will renew my sub in a month or so when my finances come back in order.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
pcsmooseh is me or pcs mooseh, not always on the pact as i have a covenant character as well.