Fans

Din

Silver Level Poster
After seeing someone elses post about fans I installed the asus as suite 3 and used " fan expect 2" to have a little look at my fan performance,

I have a Corsair 200R case which has 2 front fans and one at the rear. However fan expect says my CPU fan is working, and chassis fan 1 is working. however cant even find the others?

Edit: also while im playing around on this, what should be the best temp for the inside of the case?

Last edited:

steaky360

It's possible that the other fans are plugged into a fan controller, or directly plugged into the PSU which means they wont be detectable by the PC. Check to see if they're all plugged into your motherboard.

The internal temps will vary depending on the ambient temperature of the room, but ideally, somewhere close to ambient temperature is good because it shows you're getting sufficient 'cool' air into your rig.

sanj

Hi,it will be dependent on how many fan header's you have on the motherboard so it is possible one of the fan's has been connected as steaky360 has mentioned via a molex to fan cable and directly to the PSU.