Vortex IV review

hakuzar

The vortex IV is the best thing that happened me since the ps3. It so fast that I still can't phathom it's speed to today even though I had it for 10 days. It runs all my games on ultra and still does not heat up.
The fingerprint scanner is very convenient for quick access to the laptop. No more password. The speaker are also generous with great sound quality specially at low frequencies. The sound software that was installed allows for customisation to suit your liking.
The build time was super fast. I recommend everyone to opt for the 5 day fast track. I love also how pcs keep you up to date with each step of the process. I had a problem with the prinstalled software and pcs sorted out with one phone call that lasted no more than 20 mins.
Anyone who is thinking about getting this laptop I would recommend you to just go for it. I've done 3 weeks of research and this is the best price in the market.

NorthDakota

Bronze Level Poster
Hey Hakuzar,

I get my Vortex IV on Monday or Tuesday of next week, what games have you played on it and how is it running for you?

Also what are your specs :p

Thanks

-
NDK

EDIT:

How easy is the Fingerprint scanner to use and is it fully functional in accordance with Windows 8.1?