New Vortex IV 15.6.. drivers won't install :(

delanthear

Got my new laptop today. The supplied CD won't run properly, telling me that it doesn't support my OS. (I've got Win7 Home Premium).

That seemed ok, because I can just run the installers, but some of them don't seem to work. I'm getting exactly this error on the LAN driver install:
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ller-was/f6529875-6116-4fc7-a317-19c04e8c900b

and I don't seem to be able to get past it. I've also still got a "Ethernet Controller", "PCI Device" and "Universal Serial Bus Controller" not working properly. I think the PCI Device something to do with the onboard sound based on it's hardware ID.

Anyone else managed to sort this? I've raised a ticket, but I'm impatient to get it sorted :)

delanthear

Got my new laptop today. The supplied CD won't run properly, telling me that it doesn't support my OS. (I've got Win7 Home Premium).
and I don't seem to be able to get past it. I've also still got a "Ethernet Controller", "PCI Device" and "Universal Serial Bus Controller" not working properly. I think the PCI Device something to do with the onboard sound based on it's hardware ID.

Looks like the PCI Device might have been the trackpad... that one is now sorted...