Good Horror/Thriller movies

eva89

Memories of murder 7.5/10
Korean murder mystery crime story. Really good film this. Good performances all round, good story, keeps you watching all the way through. Highly recommended.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's not a movie but DEVS, a mini-series on BBC iPlayer, is WELL worth a watch.

Hegel

Last edited:

KippleKat

Enthusiast
If anyone has Shudder the Horror channel app there's a good film on there called Terrified which did scare the bejeezus out of me.
I watch a lot of horrors so I'm surprised if I find even a single one jumpy.

All of John Carpenter's films are brilliant, can definitely reiterate the posts recommending watching The Thing.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I've been searching for a film I saw a few yrs ago. English language, independent, unknown actors - a group of four or five friends meet up to try out a new recreational drug. All goes well for all of them bar one who becomes paranoid and terrorises the others. Can anyone help?
The evil in us?

Linda

Agree with the Exorcist a good film also
The Omen
Damien Omen 11
Carrie (when they poured the bucket of pigs blood over her at the school prom.)
I feel I am showing my age here but they are still good old classic horror scary films :)

D

Deleted member 41971

I've been searching for a film I saw a few yrs ago. English language, independent, unknown actors - a group of four or five friends meet up to try out a new recreational drug. All goes well for all of them bar one who becomes paranoid and terrorises the others. Can anyone help?

this site maybe worth a look to ask regarding suggestions for your film,

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Watched Halloween Kills. I'll admit firstly that I didn't give it my entire attention...... but it felt absolutely all over the shop.

Anyone else seen it? Decent jump-scare styling to it as you would expect. Nothing like the last instalment though, which I thought was decent.

Overall I still think Rob Zombie did the best with the franchise.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Watched Halloween Kills. I'll admit firstly that I didn't give it my entire attention...... but it felt absolutely all over the shop.

Anyone else seen it? Decent jump-scare styling to it as you would expect. Nothing like the last instalment though, which I thought was decent.

Overall I still think Rob Zombie did the best with the franchise.
I put a post in the "Lockdown - What are you watching" thread couple weeks back. Spoiler text the thing so I wouldn't ruin it for anyone. But yeah same