New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

DSN

Enthusiast
Hey Guys.

New MineCraft Server is up and running.

Server can be located at : pcsmc.dsntech.net:27065 OUTDATED!!! 46.20.119.41:26365 NEW IP!!!

Boasting SSD map storage.

Will take up to 10 people without issue. probably more.

Server is running version 1.2 addons will be put in as released.

Your old map has been ported over. Should be identical to how you left it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al.Neri

Super Star
has anyone had any success in getting the float mod to work since the last update? whenever I try to install it, the game crashes.

Al.Neri

Super Star
finally got round to making a video, took ages to upload though

[video=youtube;Wgh_d8Vcs-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgh_d8Vcs-E[/video]

Gorman

Author Level
woah! bunch of cheats!

Less console commands more actual mining for resources!

No clip my ***

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Just went on again tonight.... Has changed quite a bit, I didn't think it had been that long since I'd been on but theres some new big structures and stuff :S. (Like a giant wooden floating house and waterfall lol).

Meh, I'll catch up lol.... I have new things planned muhuha :p

Although there gonna be bigger even then the latest ship I built so will take aaaages to mine resources. :(

EDIT - The flying mod lives, tis just a lil different to install now.

Last edited:

Al.Neri

Super Star
Just went on again tonight.... Has changed quite a bit, I didn't think it had been that long since I'd been on but theres some new big structures and stuff :S. (Like a giant wooden floating house and waterfall lol).

Meh, I'll catch up lol.... I have new things planned muhuha :p

Although there gonna be bigger even then the latest ship I built so will take aaaages to mine resources. :(

EDIT - The flying mod lives, tis just a lil different to install now.

how did you get it to work? when I installed it, it crashed the game before it would even load.

Sleinous

Author Level
Not yet. She's such a complainer. Ill re-add them later jeez.

*puts on evil creeper voice*

*That's a very nice everything you have there....*

*Tsssssss.....*

Al.Neri

Super Star
I've been making good use of the mob free nights, working round the clock to clear space for my mansion base. might take a bit of adjusting once they are back though.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
I've been making good use of the mob free nights, working round the clock to clear space for my mansion base. might take a bit of adjusting once they are back though.

I'll agree there, its a lot easier for me to mine away the area I'm building my ship above with no mobs atm lol.