corsair carbide air 240

silver-crow

Just out, and i have to say it looks an awesome case. Big case build in a small form factor body. Has everything you want, except maybe a slot for a dvd drive, but then again, how often do you use one these days, and you can easily get a external cd/dvd drive to connect up on the odd occasions you need it. I'll be looking at replacing my rig in the next few months, and this is definitely the case i'm going for.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Makes sense PCS should sell the 240 as they already sell the 540.

I like its design but not a great fan of its looks.

steaul

The Carbide Air 240 and 540 cases are first choice for me for one simple reason: depth. I would happily trade higher width for lower depth.

Most tower cases I see on market will protrude into my desk space on which I would prefer to have my keyboard, mouse, a second notebook PC, food, drink and magazine/books et al - well away from the cooling inputs of the case. My desktop is over 1M deep - a proper heavy office desk - and a tower still leaves little space to open a magazine or book from which I can type stuff in, comfortably, without obscuring the monitor or keyboard, or needing a paperweight to stop it falling off.