New ultra thin 13.3" chassis for March/April next year. Black or Silver?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
New ultra thin 13.3" chassis for March/April next year. Black or Silver?

1331.jpg

1332.jpg

1333.jpg

1334.jpg

Attachments

• WP_20141110_001.jpg
    WP_20141110_001.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 207

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
No details on the spec unfortunately, need to keep to the point of the colour, and unfortunately it can't be both.

dogbot

Bright Spark
What a way of choosing a laptop.

"No idea what is inside, but I like the colour"

Sounds like a woman buying a car.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Anymore feedback on the colour? So for we have 5 saying silver and two saying black. Can we get 20 people to respond on this? I only need you to say "silver" or "black". :)

Johnorama

Anymore feedback on the colour? So for we have 5 saying silver and two saying black. Can we get 20 people to respond on this? I only need you to say "silver" or "black". :)

In terms of market the silver will get the most sales as it looks more like macs. However if you consider your market it's probably more heavily based on the graphics chip!

amoshi

Gold Level Poster
In terms of market the silver will get the most sales as it looks more like macs. However if you consider your market it's probably more heavily based on the graphics chip!

If I was to get one, then it would be black, but the above is true, the target audience of a 13.3" ultrabook will probably be people who put looks over performance (therefore wanting them to look like macs)